Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!




Here are some pictures from a fantastic Clap Your Hands Say Yeah show I saw at Webster Hall last month. It was one of the most exciting shows I'd seen in a while. That's saying a lot considering I've been privy to the Foo Fighters with Joan JettWe Were Promised Jetpacks AND Something Heavy this season. If you haven't heard them, PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM NOW, they are one of the best bands you've never heard of. 












               










 The image behind the band was a clip from 50s Bollywood dance hit "Gumnaam"
Here's the full clip, which was also used in Ghost World, which is one of my top 5 favorite films of all time. I wrote about it for my film final, in fact. Just LISTEN to that bass line!!! EPIC!!!





Not pictured here, but Mike Myers was in the crowd on the upper balcony, boppin' along!




No comments:

Post a Comment