Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some of The Finer Things


Preview of Storm King

Class is back in session, students! With a whirlwind of activity happening being back in school I thought it might be nice to stop and smell the roses. In case you haven't noticed, I've been going apesh#t over that Hipstamatic app on my phone, which is my only good camera since mine broke in PR. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Here's a few shots that brought a smile to my stress ridden face these past 2 weeks. More frequent posting to come! So many things to cover; Storm King, gallery openings, weird goings on in Chelsea galleries, home decorating for imminent foreign house guests, etc etc!




A wonderfully delicious, healthy little snack on my favorite red plate.
Also ice coffee in a Grande cup.


Enjoying the facilities of my new film class,
despite the content of the course is heavily influenced by feminism.


Being a spectator at the driving range. With beer.




Making use of the bananas I let ripen one day too long
in a refreshing smoothie.



Exploring Old New York and discovering new and exciting bike paths!

Keep tuned in, folks, updates and reviews coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment